Hi Everyone! I finally had the opportunity to update the blog. Partly because I wanted to get these pictures out there and partly because I want my husband to stop asking me if I have updated the blog. Everyday.
Things have been somewhat busy these past few months and I can't believe summer is almost over. Yeah for more structure in the fall, but boo for no more relaxing. Cadybug is growing so fast and walking everywhere! In the next week I hope to post a walk down memory lane with some "vintage" Bug pictures from her first year. You don't want to miss that!
In the meantime, make sure you scroll down to check the blog updates. I have added Birthday, Galveston, South Padre, and Lounge Lizard. Take a look when you get a chance. She'll make you smile!
Thanks for looking! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment