Here are a few random shots for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!
Here we have Cadyn in the bathtub. Notice not the crazy hair or goofy expression, but the remnants of our first big fall on the sidewalk. Poor baby. I think her shoes were too big and she just tripped as she was moving along. She bumped her head and skinned her nose a little. Glad to get the first out of the way, although I think her daddy was more upset than she was. But isn't that how it goes? :)
Here we have Cadyn in the bathtub. Notice not the crazy hair or goofy expression, but the remnants of our first big fall on the sidewalk. Poor baby. I think her shoes were too big and she just tripped as she was moving along. She bumped her head and skinned her nose a little. Glad to get the first out of the way, although I think her daddy was more upset than she was. But isn't that how it goes? :)
Where's Cadyn? Has anyone seen Cadyn?
Allow us to introduce you to the watering can who has traveled to exotic locations like the backseat of the car, the kitchen, even the bathtub - dirt, bugs and all!
Just cute.
Future Cheerleader anyone?



No comments:
Post a Comment