Let me translate this next one for you - in South Texas we have no snow and have to be creative sometimes. Rather than snow angels, we like to make "Dogfood Angels". I know, I know, pretty creative - and Cadyn thought of it all by herself. Yeppers, this is what I found after leaving the room for a minute.
Just playin.
Um, not sure what this is.....there seems to be some kind of dark spot on the curtains?
Wait for it.....
Wait, has anyone seen Cadyn?
Go Pirates! For those of you who don't know, Jona just couldn't stay off the court! In addition to his full time job at the college, he is coaching the VC Pirates Men's Basketball Team. Here we are showing off our pigtails and our support for daddy before the game in a shirt that I made for her - just couldn't find anything cute at the campus bookstore so we had to make our own! Bug loves cheering on the team - especially when the Chick-fil-a cow is there. She really thinks the cow is there just for her and will wave at him the entire game, maybe give him a high five if he is lucky!

Enjoy!
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment